For three decades, SFS Homes have been fulfilling the dreams of discerning home owners. Redrawing skylines and redefining lifestyles, the company has built an unshakeable reputation of trust.
With a legacy of three decades of building apartments, villas and posh gated communities, the company has consistently provided home options of every category and style. SFS Homes are always centrally located. The company is noted for timely delivery of projects, quality construction and dedicated customer service.
Commitment to the customer does not stop at the delivery of a superb home. SFS Vista is the interior design wing headed by leading architects and interior designers. SFS Homecare assists homeowners with regular maintenance of their homes, payment of utility bills, and even resale of your home.
SFS Homes has been driven by the mission of offering its customers well designed quality homes of exceptional value. The Company believes in conducting its business ethically and with the highest degree of integrity. The Company strives for the sustainable development of all the stakeholders including employees, contractors, suppliers and the society at large.
In accordance with Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules made there under, the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee constituted by the Board of directors of the Company has adopted the Corporate Social Responsibility policy of the Company.
The Company shall undertake specific programmes and projects as approved by the CSR committee from time to time, in the any of the following categories:
- Eradication of hunger, poverty, malnutrition, promoting healthcare
- Promoting education, vocational skills among children, women, elderly and the differently abled
- Promoting gender equality, women empowerment, old age homes, day care centres and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups
- Environmental protection, ecological balance, conservation of natural resources etc
- Preserving natural heritage, promoting work of art, traditional art etc
- Measures to benefit armed forces, war widows, their dependents
- Promotion of sports
- Contribution to Prime Minister’s relief fund of any other fund set up by government for socio-economic development
- Contributions to technology incubators located within academic institutions approved by central government
- Rural area/slum area development, contribution to swacch Bharat Kosh set up for promotion of sanitation, contribution to clean Ganga fund
The Board of Directors has constituted the CSR committee which shall be responsible for framing of CSR Policy and its implementation and monitoring from time to time. The roles & responsibilities of CSR Committee include:
1. Formulate and recommend to the Board, a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy which shall indicate the activities to be undertaken by the company as specified in Schedule VII of Companies Act, 2013;
2. Recommend the amount of expenditure to be incurred on the activities to be undertaken by the Company
3. Monitor the Corporate Social Responsibility Policy of the Company from time to time.
4. Adhere to Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 & Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014 (including any statutory modifications, amendments or re-enactments thereto for the time being in force).
5. Any such matter as the CSR committee may deem appropriate subject to approval by the Board of Directors from time to time.
The Company may at any financial year spend at least 2 % of average net profits made during the three immediately preceding financial years, in pursuance of its CSR policy or such other amount as may be decided by the CSR committee form time to time. The CSR expenditure incurred by the Company shall not form part of business expenditure.
The Company shall undertake the CSR policy in accordance with Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with Schedule VII and Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility) Rules 2015. All the disclosures and reporting requirements related to CSR shall be made in accordance with the provisions of the Act and Rules made thereunder.
To provide quality products on time conforming to the best industry standard, with excellent after sales support with focus on continual improvement.